INGENIUM performs operations of:
- Seed financing: it supports initiatives in the testing phase of the ideas, when the technical viability of the product/service in enterprises has been set up by no more than 12 months and is yet to be proven;
- Start-up financing: it promotes projects in the business start-up phase, when there is a prototype whose commercial viability is still unknown for enterprises set up by no more than 36 months.
INGENIUM Emilia Romagna I is the first Italian public-private seed capital fund, investing up to EUR 1 million in innovative companies in the Emilia Romagna region.
The fund was started with EUR 5.30 million by the Emilia Romagna region and EUR 1.7 million from fund managers. The fund managed by META Zernike Ventures had a duration of nine years and it operated through the temporary acquisition of minority stakes in high-opportunity technological companies.
- It could finance companies in seed and start-ups and expansion stage companies in Emilia Romagna;
- 10 million EURO under management;
- Resources 30% public – 70% private;
- To be invested min 100k€ to max 1.500k€ per company per year;
- Focus on ICT, biotech and innovative industries.
The INGENIUM Emilia Romagna I fund has been fully invested.
INGENIUM is a sustainable fund model proven with 7 other INGENIUM Funds active in Italy, Slovenia & Poland and managing assets of 92 million Euros.
The INGENIUM Emilia Romagna I fund was managed by META Zernike Ventures that has invested over 200 million Euros in more than 200 companies in seed and start-up stages and achieved above European sector average returns with 100 exits.
|To learn more about INGENIUM, please contact a META Zernike Ventures representative at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website: www.meta-group.com |
|INGENIUM, META Zernike Ventures and META are registered trademarks of META Group Holding. Rates and offerings are subject to change, extension or withdrawal without notice and may not be available in all countries in which META Group Holding operates. This product description and all its elements may not be copied, reproduced or modified without the prior written permission from META Group Holding. All rights reserved. Not liable for any errors, omissions and/ or typos.|